Earth Alliance @Hampata
LET’S DIVE INTO HOW THIS ALERT WILL WORK AND WHY IT’S CRUCIAL THAT YOU’RE PREPARED FOR IT. ON OCTOBER 24 AND 25, EVERY CELL PHONE ON THE PLANET WILL BE HIT WITH A LOUD, UNMISTAKABLE ALERT SIGNAL. THIS WON’T BE THE SOFT PING OF YOUR REGULAR NOTIFICATIONS—THIS WILL BE AN INTENSE, EAR-PIERCING SOUND THAT WILL WAKE YOU UP, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

THE SIGNAL WILL BE TRANSMITTED DIRECTLY FROM STARLINK SATELLITES, BYPASSING TRADITIONAL MEDIA CHANNELS THAT ARE CONTROLLED BY THE ELITES. THIS MEANS YOU WON’T NEED TO RELY ON YOUR LOCAL NEWS OR SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES. THE TRUTH IS COMING DIRECTLY TO YOUR PHONE, AND THERE’S NO WAY FOR THE GLOBALISTS TO CENSOR IT.

👆❗I HAVE NOW RECEIVED COMMUNICATION FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES SO I'M GOING TO PUBLISH THE DATES THIS TIME! #gotime❗👆
12:06 PM - Oct 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Hampata in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 02:27
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
What a crock of horseshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 October, 01:08
🤣🤣🤣 Good ahead, I'll bite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 October, 01:02
With so many predictions and so many not coming through can we make a bet on this?

How about $500

If it doesn't happen I'm up 500

If it does happen it'll be worth the $500

😎👍