Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 October, 03:22
This is the letter I sent to the IRS on a $4,400 tax bill. Last week I got a letter telling me they were going to put a lein on my property if I didn't pay.
Today I got the second letter I am posting. I think I might just wait the full 90 days to see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 October, 07:44
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Oh! One big neat trick I forgot to mention! Investiagte how to apply your own lien against your own property for a MUCH LARGER sum. I am not the real estate lawyer type more the trail lawyer arguer so I can't remember the specifics but the law has a "first in line" system when it comes to liens and yours would be first before theirs if you do it in the next 90 days before they do. I have heard of people doing this successfully.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 10:47 (E)
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
This is what I found when I searche getting a personal lien on my own property.

19 October, 12:12
Let me rub elbows with the wife, she is the one that went down that trail and discovered that trick. I will find a bit more about this. May be a day or so tho

19 October, 12:32 (E)
I am right here at this computer on average 30 (sorry, 20)hours a day since I found out about Q. Research, research, research.

19 October, 12:45
I had already started studying law to fight a local county and their corruptions against me but it advanced so quickly when ChatGPT came out. It is an amazing resource.

19 October, 12:56
I know, everything at once.
Days, weeks, months, then years with just a dribble of info coming out, and now, a landslide. I am having trouble keeping up with homeopathic care plans for family and friends that wouldn't take my advice when I gave up my nursing license to help people, really help.

19 October, 01:46 (E)
Wife is a 32yr BSN/RN and she HATES the field now, she is working part time in a homeopathic center now to start transitioning.

Oh, Thank God. Not many give up the license out of principle. I appreciate Her.
01:53 PM - Oct 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
19 October, 01:56
She spent 17rs an an ER nurse at University in Denver. She really thought she was helping and this whole life flop we just went through kicked that from underneath her and now has no more wind in her sails to do it i one of "their" facilities with modern medicine's drugs/therapies/etc.

19 October, 02:04
I became disabled in 2016, and started my REAL education. I was a Registered Nurse. I worked on several different floors of our local hospital, became a Nursing Supervisor for awhile, then from ER to Critical Care Nurse on an ambulance transport for awhile, then back for 2 more years in ER.
I was a volunteer EMT-IVT for our hometown, and I liked being able to follow the patients I took in on an ambulance.
I also was a nurse at our county detention center for a year, and I would not trade it for anything. I left after giveng notice in a letter of resignation saying I could not work in an environment that was not coducive to a poitive outcome for my patients. They even got ticked off at me calling them patients instead of inmates. I had PATIENTS.