Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
18 October, 03:22
This is the letter I sent to the IRS on a $4,400 tax bill. Last week I got a letter telling me they were going to put a lein on my property if I didn't pay.
Today I got the second letter I am posting. I think I might just wait the full 90 days to see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 October, 07:44
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Oh! One big neat trick I forgot to mention! Investiagte how to apply your own lien against your own property for a MUCH LARGER sum. I am not the real estate lawyer type more the trail lawyer arguer so I can't remember the specifics but the law has a "first in line" system when it comes to liens and yours would be first before theirs if you do it in the next 90 days before they do. I have heard of people doing this successfully.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 October, 10:47 (E)
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
This is what I found when I searche getting a personal lien on my own property.

Let me rub elbows with the wife, she is the one that went down that trail and discovered that trick. I will find a bit more about this. May be a day or so tho
12:12 PM - Oct 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
19 October, 12:32 (E)
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I am right here at this computer on average 30 (sorry, 20)hours a day since I found out about Q. Research, research, research.

19 October, 12:45
I had already started studying law to fight a local county and their corruptions against me but it advanced so quickly when ChatGPT came out. It is an amazing resource.