Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
19 October, 08:09
They know! We know! And, now, YOU know!!
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
19 October, 08:16
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
My husband was recently diagnosed with bladder cancer. We have the Ivermectin paste, but I am unsure of how much/little to dose him…will dig…any help would be so appreciated right now🕊🙏🏻🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
19 October, 08:22
In response amy lilley to her Publication
I'm so very sorry to hear this. From what I can see, Ivermectin tablets are becoming more & more available. Try searching sites & be sure to vet them as best you can. I just found ivermectin.com on the net. Have NOT done any research into them. As far as the paste, I've been told to make sure it's 1.87%. I'll keep you & your husband in my prayers. 🙏💕

amy lilley @amylilley
Thank you so much for your prayers and this info, will start digging🥹🙏🏻just checked, the paste I have is 1.87%😇the sweetest of blessings on your day🌺🙏🏻🕊🐸
08:24 AM - Oct 19, 2024 (E)
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from amy lilley, click on at the bottom under it