Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
19 October, 08:09
They know! We know! And, now, YOU know!!
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
My husband was recently diagnosed with bladder cancer. We have the Ivermectin paste, but I am unsure of how much/little to dose him…will dig…any help would be so appreciated right now🕊🙏🏻🐸
08:16 AM - Oct 19, 2024
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
19 October, 08:22
In response amy lilley to her Publication
I'm so very sorry to hear this. From what I can see, Ivermectin tablets are becoming more & more available. Try searching sites & be sure to vet them as best you can. I just found ivermectin.com on the net. Have NOT done any research into them. As far as the paste, I've been told to make sure it's 1.87%. I'll keep you & your husband in my prayers. 🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
19 October, 08:24 (E)
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Thank you so much for your prayers and this info, will start digging🥹🙏🏻just checked, the paste I have is 1.87%😇the sweetest of blessings on your day🌺🙏🏻🕊🐸