11-2-22 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider
But one more important THING that White Hats want
is Justice for JFK
& human/child trafficking.
This all connected to U.S. shipping
connected to the U.S. Mafia who control the UNIONS
(THINK JIMMY HOFFA ...
& how the American Mafia
was connected to the Assassination of JFK )......
πŸ•ŠοΈ THE LONG JOURNEY OF JFK JR.
to destroy the U.S. human trafficking rings
& their connection to U.S. syndicated Mafia families
that are controlled by [DS] OPS
are in parallel jeopardy.
(Most people think the Mafia is non existent..
other people don't believe in
OBAMA syndicate crime family. Or CLINTONS) πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 October, 12:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Tall Greys. Them pencil-necks are nasty critters. Reptos, too. Cowboys hate venomous snakes, generally speakin'. President Trump keeps tellin' us his snake poem for a reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
14 October, 11:23
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
I've listened to many podcasts from Laura Eisenhower, his great granddaughter and she says Pres Eisenhower was lied to by top Generals in our military. He did sign a contract but not for usage and consumption of humans!!! That is why he came out later with his warnings of the Military Industrial Complex in his Farewell Address. There are so many above the Pres clearance.
I don't know for sure, just like all of us, but Eisenhower was nit an evil man, from all I have gathered. He was used.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 October, 11:27
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
😻 That's what I would like to believe, Felixa.

I imagine President Eisenhower was in an
IMPOSSIBLE situation.

Can't wait for the TRUTH πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 October, 11:51 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Bullseye 🎯 there Kat.
According to Bill Cooper, President Eisenhower had to make VERY DIFFICULT DECISIONS regarding the Alien question, because disclosure at that time, it was determined, could lead to total panic, chaos & utter collapse of Human Civilization, AND current weapons of the US Military were UTTERLY USELESS against the far superior Alien Technology.
The American People can hear this recount by Bill Cooper in his audiobook, "BEHOLD A PALE HORSE" starting at about the 2 hour mark. He explains very well President Eisenhower's dilemma. WHAT WOULD ANYONE DO IN HIS POSITION, WHEN OUR ARMIES COULD BE WIPED OUT?
Hero stuff, that's what I think President Eisenhower did. Maybe he joined Q-Team, like General MacArthur.

TALL GREYS BAD, THEY EAT US TOO.

BTW, I suspect Bill Cooper had Q-Clearance.
Just a hunch, seein' how he was US NAVY MILITARY INTELLIGENCE.

Hopin' both he and Phil Schneider are still alive and faked their deaths.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper (1991) Audiobook - YouTube

Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 5, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author known for his 1991 book Beho...

Water Mark @Watermark
14 October, 01:25
Cooper was a submariner and had Q clearance because of the nuclear propulsion. He described having a higher clearance than the captain and his role was to control who had access to the various secret documents the sub was carrying. Out of curiosity (and likely suspicion) he started reading everything that was being transported. Through those documents he realized that there was a secret military using the subs to send orders that couldn't be sent via typical coded signal. It was how he knew what to look for and what documents to FOIA to prove his allegations with publicly available information.

If you listen to his talks over the years, you see how he was continuously learning of ever deeper layers of deception. Some of his earlier conclusions he later recanted as actually being red herrings to disguise deeper levels of evil.

My gut instinct is that he was too bold and direct to have faked his death. To such a man, faking death would have been a lie, offensive to his nature

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
14 October, 01:35
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Great insight and πŸ’― agreed. Bill Cooper's clearance and knowledge put him in a very unique eye-witness position. He presented some of that documentation during his 1991 presentation.

William Cooper - Behold a pale horse (full video) - YouTube

Here is the famous lecture by Bill Cooper covering everything from aliens,JFK, to the new world order.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 October, 01:21
What a courageous patriot Bill was!

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Yes, Bill Cooper was an Amazing Patriot & we are going to learn about so many Courageous Patriots that were working behind the scenes in those highly Classified Programs to save us.

Bill Cooper was US NAVY INTELLIGENCE...
which gets me thinking about another amazing story - that the US NAVY actually had extremely brave Navy Intelligence Officers who went to Germany as German-Speaking American Spies & actually infiltrated the German Secret Space Programs DURING WWII while we were STILL AT WAR in 1942. The Germans actually had 2 Secret Space Programs already going for decades by then, building spacecrafts, one Civilian & the other run by the NAZI SS, each allied with Non-Terrestrials. Our US NAVY spies sent information & photographs back to the US NAVY so we could get our Secret Space Programs moving.

Interviews with William Tompkins will blow people's minds.

MEGA HEROES.

WILLIAM TOMPKINS PART ONE - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FzFZzaCnjAE

01:53 AM - Oct 17, 2024
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
18 October, 01:07
My great uncle was in the CIA. Joe LaTorre. He was supposedly in Russian as a spy or something. He seemed like a really smart guy. I hope he was one of the good ones. I think he meant well at least. He was in the air force in WWII. A patriot for sure. I have so much respect for men who put their lives on the line for our greater good. πŸ™

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
18 October, 01:13
There were and are good CIA Agents who, once discovering the satanic/treasonous plots, set out to destroy the Deep State and free Humanity.
HEROES ALL.
There are more GOOD PEOPLE than BAD,
THANK GOD.

"Have Faith In Humanity." -Q

Here is one such Hero:

https://rumble.com/v1m2xym...

18 October, 12:55
Wowzers!! That's awesome to learn! Thanks for sharing such neat hidden truths! I believe there's been white hats ordained by God to help us since the beginning. There's so much to unlearn and learn ha! I love listening to Gene Decodes information on extra terrestrials also. I think he says he's navy too. Didn't JFK start the seals?
Brave men for sure!
Can't wait for the public to learn about Hillary's nefarious activity with them. Speaking of extra terrestrials. Hilary has to be one. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
18 October, 01:29
Agreed!

When you read or listen to THE BOOK OF THE WATCHERS in THE BOOK OF ENOCH, it tells us about what happened with these Angels who FELL from the sky...also what is happening now, and what will happen in the future, "but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come".

I believe we are that remote "generation" which was to come, and since we Children Of God are "the elect and righteous" - that we shall be blessed,
whereas the "wicked and godless" are in the process of being removed.

I truly believe that we are "living in the day of tribulation", and that we have nothing to fear, but that the "wicked and godless" most certainly do.

No wonder why THEY kept this Book out of our "Bibles". It scared the crap outta THEM. That's why they tunneled deep, to try escape God's Wrath - but there is no escape, not even in their DUMBs.

BOOK OF ENOCH Part 1 | The Fallen Angels and Rise of the Nephilim | Full Audiobook with Text - YouTube

Dive deep into the enigmatic world of the Book of Enoch, a text that has intrigued scholars, theologians, and seekers of wisdom for centuries. This segment o...