Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 October, 03:46
Netflix Pulls Documentary on root Canals causing Cancers after Dentists Threatened to sue.

Join: RevealedEye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 October, 04:59
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I spoke with my dentist just yesterday about this and root canals, if done safely by a good dentist, are completely safe.

The alternative is having a tooth pulled and spending thousands of dollars on an implant.

My girlfriend has had an abscessed tooth for three months and refuses to get a root canal, I am concerned the infection will turn into her bloodstream.

I had a root canal this Spring and I needed one because I believed the conspiracy theories I'd read about dentistry-actually had 15000 worth of dental work this past year because of my own gullibility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 October, 05:15
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I've had a few myself way back yonder.....thanks for the info, Sweet, Lady 😁😉

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 October, 05:20
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
It's a sore spot for sure, I was so gullible and I've learned so much but I had a nervous breakdown, relapsed and almost lost my husband and family over this shite.

It's hard to find the truth, it really is. Best bet is to talk to a trusted professional.

Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it