Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Netflix Pulls Documentary on root Canals causing Cancers after Dentists Threatened to sue.

Join: RevealedEye
03:46 PM - Oct 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
15 October, 10:42
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
ANOTHER strike against root canals? ... 'shocking'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 October, 07:07
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I had that happen to me.
This is tough for me to watch as my son who wanted braces so bad had an accident at the gym. Thank GOD they didn't remove his braces yet but a weights bar hit the front of his teeth and damaged his 3 front teeth. I am still traumatized by it. Thousands of dollars for braces and his teeth looked so beautiful only to now have 3 of them receive root canals. My daughter has one too. I have one and pray that we stay healthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 October, 04:59
I spoke with my dentist just yesterday about this and root canals, if done safely by a good dentist, are completely safe.

The alternative is having a tooth pulled and spending thousands of dollars on an implant.

My girlfriend has had an abscessed tooth for three months and refuses to get a root canal, I am concerned the infection will turn into her bloodstream.

I had a root canal this Spring and I needed one because I believed the conspiracy theories I'd read about dentistry-actually had 15000 worth of dental work this past year because of my own gullibility.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 October, 05:15
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I've had a few myself way back yonder.....thanks for the info, Sweet, Lady 😁😉

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
15 October, 05:52
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
It is not my area, but it seems the concerns I remember had to do with metal used to support the teeth after the procedure. My understanding is that there are alternative materials they can use now, so perhaps that is a path to research. Not all medical or dental care is bad and informing oneself about the different options may help alleviate the anxiety.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 October, 04:36
Sadly we need an alternative to root canals.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
15 October, 04:36
As soon as I get some money saved up, I'm getting rid of the crown I have and getting an implant.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
15 October, 04:44
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
fyi just as dangerous cause its metal. with med beds our teeth will be totally restored intact.. dont forget about this beautiful future!!

Free Bird @DCast
15 October, 03:51 (E)
Everything, in the Enemy run so-called Med field, causes cancers - #BigBizIndustry !!
Rituals to the 🐍💩⚕️🏴‍☠️👻