Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 October, 03:46
Netflix Pulls Documentary on root Canals causing Cancers after Dentists Threatened to sue.

Join: RevealedEye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 October, 04:59
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I spoke with my dentist just yesterday about this and root canals, if done safely by a good dentist, are completely safe.

The alternative is having a tooth pulled and spending thousands of dollars on an implant.

My girlfriend has had an abscessed tooth for three months and refuses to get a root canal, I am concerned the infection will turn into her bloodstream.

I had a root canal this Spring and I needed one because I believed the conspiracy theories I'd read about dentistry-actually had 15000 worth of dental work this past year because of my own gullibility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I've had a few myself way back yonder.....thanks for the info, Sweet, Lady 😁😉
05:15 PM - Oct 15, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 October, 05:20
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
It's a sore spot for sure, I was so gullible and I've learned so much but I had a nervous breakdown, relapsed and almost lost my husband and family over this shite.

It's hard to find the truth, it really is. Best bet is to talk to a trusted professional.

15 October, 05:22
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
😉