Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 October, 03:46
Netflix Pulls Documentary on root Canals causing Cancers after Dentists Threatened to sue.

Join: RevealedEye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 October, 04:59
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I spoke with my dentist just yesterday about this and root canals, if done safely by a good dentist, are completely safe.

The alternative is having a tooth pulled and spending thousands of dollars on an implant.

My girlfriend has had an abscessed tooth for three months and refuses to get a root canal, I am concerned the infection will turn into her bloodstream.

I had a root canal this Spring and I needed one because I believed the conspiracy theories I'd read about dentistry-actually had 15000 worth of dental work this past year because of my own gullibility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
It is not my area, but it seems the concerns I remember had to do with metal used to support the teeth after the procedure. My understanding is that there are alternative materials they can use now, so perhaps that is a path to research. Not all medical or dental care is bad and informing oneself about the different options may help alleviate the anxiety.
05:52 PM - Oct 15, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 October, 06:32
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Agreed, those metals are not in use any longer.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 October, 06:09
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
A root canal is a root canal. Damages the nerve. what he is saying..its unnecessary what these dentists are doing. Hardly anyone uses the metal anymore..only prisons etc... The problem is the root canal is destroyed..damaged or not..he is saying it can be repaired. And yes there are other good fillers..even zirconia for an implant and crowns..much safer than the metal they still use for an implant and even in many crowns. Zirconia is your best option for crowns and implants.