WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
Me and the grandbaby she's 10 months and I'm almost dead in the picture. Been working non stop to make sure she's fed and clothed WIC helps some but formula is so high it's really hard. She does eat some solid food like the stars and rice things. She saved my life after my wife died was born on december 25th, very premature but she's grown so much and fighting on so I have to as well. Pray for us?
10:55 PM - Oct 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
14 October, 01:40
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
14 October, 01:07
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 October, 12:37
She is precious.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 October, 12:25
Sending prayers your way We Must Fight, God has blessed you both with each other! She's beautiful!🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 October, 12:21
GOD bless you both! She's precious.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
14 October, 12:15
Thank you for the blessings…..
Send them all your way.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
13 October, 11:24
That little angel came at the right time apparently, and she is no longer a premie, just a beautiful baby! I am holding you and your family up in prayer. May God bless you in your struggles and allow for some swift justice for your wife. I can only imagine how your lives have been changed. Please keep going and keep us posted. Some believe it is always darkest before the dawn and such struggles come right before a major blessing - I will ask that you see more of those blessings very soon 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 October, 11:16 (E)
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over this family. Give them a rock solid faith in You, strength, comfort, guidance, wisdom, joy, love, support, wealth, health and blessings beyond measure. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
13 October, 11:10
God has shown you your purpose in life
Protect her with everything part of your being and soul
We never fully understand Gods plans for us when it happens but it is for a reason
Gods plan not our
I truly believe we can be here for just one moment…
Did you intervene did you help or save or whatever
We are each here for a reason and I believe she is yours
Do the best you can and know real people will have your back and God will provide
Prayers I can promise 🙏🏻❤️
You have stepped up to the plate
Real men are rare
That child may be your salvation after your losses
I often post the image below and few interact with it
But you sir are there and you are an example and inspiration to those few in your position

You warm my heart and soul
The world needs more men like you
Ty

Anons pray for them and help if you can

14 October, 12:25
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
She is my purpose now. And I will do just that. She is one of God's chosen.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 October, 11:02
God Bless you and your family!!! You are doing a Great thing!!!

I will gladly pray for you and your family!!!

May you be filled with Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!! 🙏🙏🙏

13 October, 10:56
We're watching ms rachel, it's her favorite show.