WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
13 October, 10:55
Me and the grandbaby she's 10 months and I'm almost dead in the picture. Been working non stop to make sure she's fed and clothed WIC helps some but formula is so high it's really hard. She does eat some solid food like the stars and rice things. She saved my life after my wife died was born on december 25th, very premature but she's grown so much and fighting on so I have to as well. Pray for us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
That little angel came at the right time apparently, and she is no longer a premie, just a beautiful baby! I am holding you and your family up in prayer. May God bless you in your struggles and allow for some swift justice for your wife. I can only imagine how your lives have been changed. Please keep going and keep us posted. Some believe it is always darkest before the dawn and such struggles come right before a major blessing - I will ask that you see more of those blessings very soon 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
11:24 PM - Oct 13, 2024
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it