ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
13 October, 11:28
A very concise explanation of why Continuity Of Government Operations are essential during National Emergencies and why FEMA Camps are very important for dealing with the Enemies of the American Republic and the American People.

They call them "ACTS OF CONGRESS",
because they are all Actors, BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
: PELOSI-CONFESSES, MARTIAL-LAW, FEMA-DUTIES. - YouTube

: Russell-Jay-Gould. "โˆš : Please, Share-Share-Share &: SUBSCRIBE..โˆš : Subscribe-Direct-on-our-Website. : Stay-in the touch: http://www.LastFlagStanding.comโˆš...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 October, 12:05
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Well, that reporter is obviously a man.

I am having a disconnect with the fact that all of congress are acting and military making them act - why would the military allow the mandates to have happened, allowed the virus to spread, and allow so many people to get vaxxed. The vax is STILL being pushed. If they did, they truly went too far, we havenโ€™t even seen the full fallout of that yet. So much death yet to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 October, 01:20 (E)
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I am struggling with a lot of things. It wasn't a cold. It wasn't a flu. I know myself, my family and my friend who died in the hospital were poisoned and I believe through water or chem trails. I still live in pain from whatever got me sick. I'm watching my loved ones who got jabbed suffer from neurological issues. They still haven't put 2 and 2 together to understand what is going on in their bodies. It's heartbreaking that our military and whoever controls them is not yet outlawing the jabs. My water company was hacked. I pray that they get to the bottom of what's going on. My body is usually very comforted by water. When I was sick, I could feel bad energy in the water. I still do. For the first time I put Epson salt and baking soda in the bathtub. The good energy returned. I didn't want to get out of the tub. If President Trump is CIC why still allow the jabs?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
I hear you Hope, and I am so sorry for all your troubles and your loss. It's amazing that you can feel the energy of thee water. Keep taking those epsom baths. I pray you are able to get your body fully healed. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™
02:34 PM - Oct 13, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 October, 02:47
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Yes, I don't know how I feel it, I just do.
I am a Pisces and I love water. It wasn't just the local water. It was also bottled water . . . Poland Spring and Shop Rite's water. I didn't get good energy from any of it. I have a distiller now. It wasn't the salt that helped as much as the baking soda. That really brought me comfort adding that to the water.

I'm just really angry because it's so hard watching my family continuing with all of these shots. I don't know what it's going to take? I'm trying so hard.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 October, 03:05
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yeah, me too. I'm in the same boat with family members. They are also having side effects and not making the connection. They refuse to hear what I have to say about it.