Earth Alliance @Hampata
12 October, 06:55
TIME TO STOP FUCKING AROUND!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MOST COMMON SENSE ANGEL @mostcommonsenseangel
OK... WHEN????

AFTER THE ELECTION? WHY NOT NOW? HE IS IN CONTROL

IS HE?

REMEMBER THERE IS A FAKE CLONE TRUMP AND A REAL ONE

WE REALLY ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE HERE

WHO KNOWS WHAT OR WHO IS EVEN REAL ANYMORE

SURE NOT ME

I AM WAITING FOR JESUS
07:52 AM - Oct 12, 2024
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mostcommonsenseangel in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
12 October, 10:34
In response MOST COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
If the election takes place I am walking away, believing this has been the best spin by evil ever. I will STILL look to God, but will know this plan and Trump was not gifted by GOD. Two stolen elections ( and most other local ones) backed with evidence and yet allowed to play out again.....will feel like the biggest betrayal . I am watching November creep closer and praying up and fighting down some fear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 October, 10:27 (E)
Except I don't wait for Jesus Christ, he is with me, God is with me, and Mother Mary is with me, All inside of me because I chose to go within and Ascend. I AM the light, the unconditional Love, and the Sovereign!!! πŸ’›

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
12 October, 10:26
faith in the plan. no matter how it falls.. it is the right plan as you will see in the end... Jesus returns..