Earth Alliance @Hampata
TIME TO STOP FUCKING AROUND!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
06:55 AM - Oct 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Hampata in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
12 October, 10:28
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
you have no idea whats going on in the background.. just like the past 8 years of what T has been doing.. faith and trust.. is necessary to see this thru. dark comments only allows the dark side to exist..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MOST COMMON SENSE ANGEL @mostcommonsenseangel
12 October, 07:52
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
OK... WHEN????

AFTER THE ELECTION? WHY NOT NOW? HE IS IN CONTROL

IS HE?

REMEMBER THERE IS A FAKE CLONE TRUMP AND A REAL ONE

WE REALLY ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE HERE

WHO KNOWS WHAT OR WHO IS EVEN REAL ANYMORE

SURE NOT ME

I AM WAITING FOR JESUS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 October, 10:27 (E)
In response MOST COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Except I don't wait for Jesus Christ, he is with me, God is with me, and Mother Mary is with me, All inside of me because I chose to go within and Ascend. I AM the light, the unconditional Love, and the Sovereign!!! πŸ’›

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
12 October, 10:34
In response MOST COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
If the election takes place I am walking away, believing this has been the best spin by evil ever. I will STILL look to God, but will know this plan and Trump was not gifted by GOD. Two stolen elections ( and most other local ones) backed with evidence and yet allowed to play out again.....will feel like the biggest betrayal . I am watching November creep closer and praying up and fighting down some fear.