Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beth Nance @Gbcnance
13 February, 06:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
And what a truly great afternoon it has been!!! Let's get kracken!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Csn @AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog
13 February, 05:37
Happy Saturday Master Chief! Vibes flyin high today! I sense MAJOR BQQMS INCOMING THIS COMING WEEK! Pain is finally coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
13 February, 05:31
Good afternoon brother Vincent.

Stacy McGriff @SRMcGriff
13 February, 04:58
Good Afternoon!

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
13 February, 04:51
Hi VK!!! So glad I found you here. Got kicked off of Twatter a while ago and just recently found this platform.

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 04:44
It most certainly is!!!

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
13 February, 04:32
Hi VK!

John McCarthy @Remix636
13 February, 04:04
Time for patriots to get their big win now? So tired of COVID land, just got married and we can't even find anything special to do...

Dr JD M17 @JDM2Q4Q
13 February, 03:56
Beautiful ufo/orb and sun ring video I took in NH Mountains USA today. Tw is dead; not one response. Hello old crew! Sending high love vibrations and hugs out. At the moment I’m more convinced there is life in the Universe and none left on Social Media or maybe planet Earth. Very quiet before THE storm. Enjoy!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
13 February, 03:51
Listening to all these pedos call President Trump guilty of inciting Inurrection makes me SICK and PISSED OFF! When will this insanity end!?

Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
13 February, 03:49
good afternoon good morning good evening Patriots

Annabel Right @Sparky100
13 February, 03:48
Hi VK. Good afternoon.
Been listening to Kerry Cassidy interview with Juan O Savin, he seems to be saying that this situation is going to continue for several months possibly. If you have contact with President Trump please get him to warn the world about the vaccines. People I love are starting to take it even though I have told them what it does because they are brainwashed by the MSM and the government. Living in the UK, millions have taken this and now they are talking of vaccinating children. Please this has to stop soon.

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
13 February, 03:54
In response Annabel Right to her Publication
Its heartbreaking! Iv pushed and pushed the risks to the extent that none of my family are no longer speaking to me. I have to except and move on. I hold the media accountable.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
13 February, 03:57
In response Annabel Right to her Publication
As much as I agree with you. Some people just ain't interested. If trump went on an interview and told the truth as he's done. Fake news would annialte him. It would probably make things worse. Knowledge is our power and God is our strength #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #wwg1wga

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 February, 03:47
Good Afternooanon!

Sharron Sierer @Awaken907
13 February, 03:39
Good Afternoon Sir🇺🇸💙🇺🇸

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
13 February, 03:36
Spicy Margarita Friday was good to you🎯

Barri Copete @BluesDawg
13 February, 03:33
Hey VK, good afternoon!

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
13 February, 03:32

Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
13 February, 03:29
Good afternoon VK. 🥰

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
13 February, 03:25
Great afternoon!

LeafsNation 925 @JustJess
I miss having everyone under one platform.😢

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
🙏😍

Joelle Laffin @joelleQPatriot
Good afternoon VK!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
13 February, 03:17
Happy afternoon to you VK and familia! SMILE! You're AMAZING and LOVED!! 😁💖☝️
#FamilyIsEverything

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
13 February, 03:03
same to you VK

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
13 February, 02:54
It's COLD and ICY here
The snow on my roof is melting into icicles which are dripping onto my front steps.
I ran out of salt and am now using any table salt to prevent the mailmen from sliding on the ice...
But over all I'm nice and toasty in bed now...

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
13 February, 02:53
krásny deň...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
13 February, 02:48
Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
13 February, 02:40
15 feb is President day ! i thought white hats would end this movie but impeachment trial is extended so don't know what will happen, 4 march is near too. Very nervous

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 February, 02:32
There are no coincidences. Something BIG IS ABOUT TO DROP.....

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
13 February, 02:30
Good Afternoon VK, watching the demonrats has raised my APL quite a bit.