Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 12:05
Good Afternoon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annabel Right @Sparky100
13 February, 03:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi VK. Good afternoon.
Been listening to Kerry Cassidy interview with Juan O Savin, he seems to be saying that this situation is going to continue for several months possibly. If you have contact with President Trump please get him to warn the world about the vaccines. People I love are starting to take it even though I have told them what it does because they are brainwashed by the MSM and the government. Living in the UK, millions have taken this and now they are talking of vaccinating children. Please this has to stop soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
As much as I agree with you. Some people just ain't interested. If trump went on an interview and told the truth as he's done. Fake news would annialte him. It would probably make things worse. Knowledge is our power and God is our strength #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #wwg1wga
03:57 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Annabel Right to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spartan300 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon-paul Collins, click on at the bottom under it