mark kub @markkub
04 October, 07:14
Scientists Warn Hospitals Against Giving Vaxxed Blood To Patients: “It’s Likes Poison” https://disswire.com/scien...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
04 October, 08:29 (E)
In response mark kub to his Publication
This whole “everyone will die from the vax” and “it’s poison” narrative has been such a bust.

It was 99% placebo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
I'm seeing plenty of very unhealthy vaxxed in my circles. They may not be immediately keeling over but they are slowly, expensively being hospitalized until they expire.
09:14 AM - Oct 04, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
04 October, 09:24
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I see a little of that, but I can’t attribute it to the vax. Most are elderly and I cannot see how their health might be different if they had not been vaxxed. People have always gotten sick and died. It’s inevitable.

I’ve been waiting for the mass of unexpected deaths in both young and old who I know. Not seeing it. To clarify, I’m also not hoping for it.