Lesa Johnson @Madmom3228
My introduction...I just joined in person though I've been a loyal lurker ever since the great Twitter purge. I was made aware of AnonUp thru the few patriots who were not yet purged from Twitter and felt so lost without the many voices I had come to rely on for truth and information. I'm very introvert so I probably won't post much but I'm a big reader and always searching for information and truth. Though we don't know each other, I know many of you thru your posts these last 4 years.

I love the Lord and my savior Jesus Christ. I'm a proud KY wife of 45 years, Mom of 3, Grandma of 3. Love my family, my country and traditional values and love my 3 horses.

I value honesty, integrity, loyalty, kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity when/if able. I believe in treating others as you want to be treated. I'm a straight talking, plain spoken person but also believe it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

MAGA Patriot and Proud American but loathe my corrupt US governm
10:56 AM - Oct 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Madmom3228 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesa Johnson, click on at the bottom under it