Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
ANOTHER STORM ON THE WAY THIS WEEK. GET PREPARED OR STAY LEFT BEHIND. SAME PATHWAY AS HELENE. THIS NOT A GAME NO MORE. LEARN HOW TO BE IN SURVIVAL MODE. IF YOU NOT LEAVING TOWN GET YOU A GENERATOR, GRILL, GAS, CHARCOAL, LIGHTER FLUID.

FROM face crook. TELL ME again how this is not weather warfare and WHY are these fks allowed to do this.
03:51 AM - Sep 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

01 October, 08:10
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Apparently it is staying in the Gulf praise God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
01 October, 07:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Another Hurricane Forms Moving Into October

October 1, 2024

Hurricane Kirk has formed and is expected to become a major hurricane, but won’t impact land. Meanwhile, Invest 91L could develop right behind it.

https://weather.com/storms...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
01 October, 07:28
I don’t understand why this is allowed to happen? White Hats?!!! Please enough is enough. We are losing lives, people are losing their homes, so much suffering. God help us!

01 October, 07:30
In response Blu Mason to her Publication
Disgusting.....innocent fams destroyed. Far as I am concerned no excuses.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
01 October, 12:31
Not to worry. "Biden" spent TWO hours on the phone for TWO days "commanding" one of the worst disasters in history.

https://www.foxnews.com/po...

01 October, 08:50
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Unless the good guys took over FEMA that org is evil AF at the top.

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 September, 11:47

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
30 September, 12:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
and in the sky.. it is said there are thousands up there been there for decades.. hard to find,, space force has been working on this for several years. i have to believe that..

Robert Franz @afsocrob
30 September, 11:32

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
30 September, 11:08
Idk what is going on other than there seems to be some struggle going on over the control of the weather tech. I just want people to be safe and prepared FWIW.

https://www.pbs.org/newsho...

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
30 September, 11:07
is it too coincidental that when T starts this storm response they begin their own storm? i think not.. they know T would not allow injury and deaths as a ressult of WH movement therfore the ds does to counteract. now a second or even third storm? says everything. i did see something on someones meme that it was going into texas tho..this is the wrath of s-t-n folks and who T has dealt with all along.. now see T's power with Gods backing.. i pray for us all to hold our faith strong throught this storm of our lives.

30 September, 03:52
Somebody in the comments section on there posted this one.....

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
01 October, 12:11
are you in the path?

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
01 October, 09:37
Been watching this! Told my son a few days ago that texas will probably get the next one 🫤