Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 September, 07:59
save this and use it.
memorize it if you can.

this is the best response to every grifting shill ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 September, 08:07
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Alex has also been right about
the frogs
school shootings
a host of other things...

They took him out, or at least defanged him, pretty effectively.

Gotta be careful not the do the thing, one is accusing others of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 September, 11:21
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
So true.
But thinking Alex May, And I stress May have Had some Penance to pay, is its Possible?
js

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 September, 11:26
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Possible. But, he has been going for a lot longer than the Trump admin, and the Q action, its just that put him in the spotlight.

He introduced Paul Joseph Watson, who is one of the leading advocated for the movement in the UK.

I never liked his interview style - all that loud interrupting... but, I have to admit, I never got a bad vibe from him, he has been the same, consistent person, saying the same things.

Vance, on the other hand - do not like him.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 September, 02:07
DONT LIKE VANCE EITHER .....GUT FEELING

Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 September, 02:12
👍