Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
26 September, 09:29
Hello Friends.

My Mom passed away last night, and I am wondering if you can say a prayer for my family?

I consider all of you my family. too

Blessings, Linda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 September, 02:33
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Linda.... so sorry for your loss.. you are her daughter as I was my parents son... they passed us the torch.. . We will fight for them.... God bless you and our ancestors that push us to fight on...🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by jgkagen5 in this post can reply
27 September, 03:02
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Rarely see your posts... feel like I used to see you on 8 chan probably...my Fren

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 September, 03:32
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I remember you too. Was on twit and wego left the bird with CIC I just didn't go back now that it's X. SunTSU, PJ gosh so many Frens.
I imagine many back on X... I'm busy putting together a homestead and being here on AU.
Thank you for reaching out. I've been through a number of devices and I'll make sure I am following you here on AU.
Cheers 🥂

27 September, 02:55
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Indeed... I'm ex MI... are you a vet?

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 September, 03:58
No hung with many Tehran and Israel late 70s kept eyes open analyst. Later grad minor in Intel and security studies.
Water resources. Still flows downhill.
Hey, Thank You!! Fren 5:5

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 September, 04:01
Still speak the lingo .
Could be of service