Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
Hello Friends.

My Mom passed away last night, and I am wondering if you can say a prayer for my family?

I consider all of you my family. too

Blessings, Linda
09:29 PM - Sep 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
27 September, 10:31
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 September, 10:24
Praying now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
27 September, 09:01
May you, and all her beloved, receive many affirmations that her Spirit is ever near as she resides in God’s loving embrace.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
27 September, 05:59
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’m so sorry for your loss, your AU family will be here for anything you need.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
27 September, 05:52
🙏🙏🙏♥️

LAG 000 @MommaBear154
27 September, 05:51
Prayers for peace and comfort 🙏 ✨️ ❤️

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
27 September, 04:18
SO VERY VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS AND MAY SHE BE WITH THE LORD FOR EVER

AMEN

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
27 September, 04:00
Dear Linda, Losing a mother is the hardest loss to bear. She was everything to a family, the one who pulled everyone together with love. My condolence to you and your family, I hope you all can enjoy wonderful memories of your beloved mother.
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 September, 03:44
I am so sorry for your loss... Wishing you comfort in the coming weeks.... I pray you feel the loving embrace of God as you grieve...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 September, 03:44
No words can take away the hurt of your loss. I lost a loved one recently too. After all the ups and downs and all the different feelings of anything to help me is knowing that we are only here for a short period of time and soon we will see our loved ones again. May God give you strength everyday, amen.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
27 September, 03:31
Lifting you up in prayer. Asking God to hold you tightly and wrap you in his care. 🙏🏼

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
27 September, 03:21
Pretty Mermaid, praying for you & your family, with heartfelt sympathies. Your Mom sure raised a wonderful & strong daughter. Bet she was proud, and still is proud, looking down from Heaven, that she raised a fighter, an inspirer & spreader of knowledge, good cheer & laughter in YOU.
I hope you were able to be with your Mom when she transitioned home, and that's all we do...is transition, being immortal souls n' all.
I was Blessed enough to arrive in time to hold my Mom's hand before she passed on.
Don't feel no reason to fear no more.
I truly think we been sold a bill of goods about who we are and where we came from, we Children Of God, Children Of Light.
I think we are immortal souls here having a Human experience. Makes some downright jealous.
I believe you will see your Mom again, because our entire Planet is ascending.
That's just what I believe & although it doesn't reduce the missing, I hope those thoughts comfort you & your family.
God Bless & Comfort You All. 🙏🙏🙏

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 September, 03:00
Dearest Sister you are a blessing. Blessed and memories eternal, to the mother that brings a light such as you into the world. A candle shall be lit for her and prayers raised.
Blessings and condolences to you and all those dear to you and your blessed mother.
In Faith and Love,
joshua

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
27 September, 03:01 (E)
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
This was so touching it made me cry. God bless you Thank you so very much!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 September, 02:52
God our Father... send peace to Linda and her family....know that those here are here because of you...Amen🙏

27 September, 02:59
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
thank you

27 September, 02:45
I Love YOU....... my soul patriot.... God is here... He hears you.. and so do I... I lost both my parents from the shot.... Never stop fighting NEVER... God is in control.. Q

Thank you so much Your words are so touching

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
27 September, 02:40
Prayers 🙏🏻 and Love 💕 🕊️

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Thank you so very much!

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
27 September, 02:34
So sorry for your loss. Much love and prayers to you and your family. 💐💗✝

27 September, 03:02
In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication
Thank you so very much!

27 September, 02:33
Linda.... so sorry for your loss.. you are her daughter as I was my parents son... they passed us the torch.. . We will fight for them.... God bless you and our ancestors that push us to fight on...🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 September, 02:49
Amen. Memories Eternal. ✨🙏✨

27 September, 03:03
wow--powerful words! Thank you so very much!

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
27 September, 02:13
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. ♥️

27 September, 02:27
In response Robin B777 to her Publication
Thanks so much!

Scat ling @scatling
27 September, 01:26
May your Mom rest in peace, and may your family find comfort in each other and their memories. Truly sorry for your loss.

27 September, 01:46
In response Scat ling to her Publication
thank you!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 September, 01:21
oh my gosh EM, I am so very sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Dear Lord, in this time of bereavement, we turn to You as our source of comfort and strength. You understand the depths of this family’s grief and sorrow. Please hold EM close and ease the pain of losing her mother. Let Your comforting presence be this family’s refuge.
In Jesus’ name, amen.

27 September, 01:23
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Means so much Thanks so much

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
27 September, 01:18
I'm sorry for your loss ❤️🙏

27 September, 01:20
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Thanks so much

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
27 September, 01:11
dearest soul sister,, i am so sorry for your loss of your mom. i know your pain as it happens to us all. but know that your mom is still with you. every time you see a butterfly, its your mom, here music, her perfume. a common saying you repeat unintentionally. their all your moms reminder she is with you. i look for my mom all the time cause i know she is enjoying watching my life and some things i learned from her such as dont wait. do what you want to do even if your spouse doesnt want to. he just might love it too.. and he did!!! you will miss her physical body to hug but wrap your arms around you and know that half of you is her!! so you are not only hugging yourself you are hugging her too.. many blessings of love and light to you. ingrid

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
27 September, 01:14
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
sincere prayers to all of the family in their loss of course

27 September, 01:22
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Ingrid, your words helped me so much. I am astonished! Thanks so much Ingrid

Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
27 September, 01:05
I’m so sorry for your loss… praying for you and your family. ❤️🙏

27 September, 01:06
In response Caterina Sunburts R to her Publication
Thanks so much

Pink Totter @Totter
27 September, 01:02
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

27 September, 01:03
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thanks so much

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 September, 12:36
I am so so sorry and will definitely pray.
I love you. I carry you in my prayers and in my heart.

27 September, 01:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you Hope You are a blessing

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
27 September, 12:29
What a mother really means is often only known by those who have to live without her ...

My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy. I wish you much strength in this difficult time.

27 September, 01:04
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
so true...Thanks so much

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
27 September, 12:08
Prayers 🙏🙏🙏

27 September, 01:05
In response Susan Cue to her Publication
Thanks so much

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 September, 11:41
Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
🙏🕊💗✨

26 September, 11:42
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you so much

Eve Morris @Eve
26 September, 11:38
Prayers

26 September, 11:42
In response Eve Morris to her Publication
Thank you so much