Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 September, 03:44
We are praying for you Florida. 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
yes please do.. i am in fla but not directly affected. wind so far only is strong but not destroying so far. watching hourly. fort myers this am under a foot of water.. its really low country there at the caloosahatchee river. beautiful. got hit harder with ian tho.. just coming back. was there yesterday and duly noted improvements.. now to deal with it all again and why i moved away from the water.. when it hits the panhandle it will be a rogue storm.. do i think it is natural? no way. same as ian.. and the one that hit the panhandle about 7 years ago.."their" last hurrah?? probably. the forecasters kept saying its gonna be the worst ever before it ever materialised. dont tell me they didnt know something was up.. which of course they cant say-ever.. may God bless and keep them safe where they are. dont be a hero. get out. you cant fight this yourself.. pray for angels to wrap around each soul for safety. amen
03:55 PM - Sep 26, 2024
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ingrid Colby, click on at the bottom under it