Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
We are praying for you Florida. 🙏🏻❤️
03:44 PM - Sep 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
26 September, 04:10
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Florida thanks you! 🙏🌴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 September, 04:07
🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
26 September, 03:55
yes please do.. i am in fla but not directly affected. wind so far only is strong but not destroying so far. watching hourly. fort myers this am under a foot of water.. its really low country there at the caloosahatchee river. beautiful. got hit harder with ian tho.. just coming back. was there yesterday and duly noted improvements.. now to deal with it all again and why i moved away from the water.. when it hits the panhandle it will be a rogue storm.. do i think it is natural? no way. same as ian.. and the one that hit the panhandle about 7 years ago.."their" last hurrah?? probably. the forecasters kept saying its gonna be the worst ever before it ever materialised. dont tell me they didnt know something was up.. which of course they cant say-ever.. may God bless and keep them safe where they are. dont be a hero. get out. you cant fight this yourself.. pray for angels to wrap around each soul for safety. amen