USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
25 September, 06:15
BREAKING: Someone just hacked a voting machine within seconds live on PBD's podcast. He only used a preprogrammed USB stick that gave him total access to do whatever he wanted, including flipping or creating votes out of thin air

"If this would have been an election, I could have gone to the database and for example change the votes."

PBD: "How much of it could you have changed?"

"Anything, add new candidate who was not even on a ballot, it doesn't matter, because if you have total control over the system, you can do anything you want."

Via: patrick bet david

This was such a wild moment. It's like when Professor J. Alex Halderman used a pen to hack a Dominion machine in front of a federal judge a few months ago. I pray for the day when we will finally ditch these machines and start hand-counting all our votes like a serious country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
25 September, 07:55
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I once knew a hacker who wrote his own program called pc magic
Plug it in before power up and the whole thing was open
No passwords for anything and I mean anything
And absolutely no trace of it ever happening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
😊Humm I once knew one too.😊
He moved to Seattle from Hawaii to work for a big corporation.
That's when I learned, Don't put anything on the computer you don't want anyone to know about. It's public knowledge. It can be used against you in court
08:18 PM - Sep 25, 2024
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it