USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
25 September, 06:15
BREAKING: Someone just hacked a voting machine within seconds live on PBD's podcast. He only used a preprogrammed USB stick that gave him total access to do whatever he wanted, including flipping or creating votes out of thin air

"If this would have been an election, I could have gone to the database and for example change the votes."

PBD: "How much of it could you have changed?"

"Anything, add new candidate who was not even on a ballot, it doesn't matter, because if you have total control over the system, you can do anything you want."

Via: patrick bet david

This was such a wild moment. It's like when Professor J. Alex Halderman used a pen to hack a Dominion machine in front of a federal judge a few months ago. I pray for the day when we will finally ditch these machines and start hand-counting all our votes like a serious country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
I once knew a hacker who wrote his own program called pc magic
Plug it in before power up and the whole thing was open
No passwords for anything and I mean anything
And absolutely no trace of it ever happening
07:55 PM - Sep 25, 2024
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
25 September, 08:18
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
😊Humm I once knew one too.😊
He moved to Seattle from Hawaii to work for a big corporation.
That's when I learned, Don't put anything on the computer you don't want anyone to know about. It's public knowledge. It can be used against you in court

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396