Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸🐬 9-25-24 @ KanekoaTheGreat

Wow! Dr. Robert Redfield, former CDC Director, wrote a powerful editorial in NEWSWEEK endorsing @realDonaldTrump & RobertKennedyJr’s bold plan to Make America Healthy Again..

"We know chronic disease is more than 75 percent of the country's $4 TRILLION annual health care expenditure..

"More than 40% of school-aged children & adolescents
have at least one chronic health condition."

"Obesity in American children has increased dramatically since
JFK's presidency, from 4 % in the 1960s to almost 20 % in 2024."

"Kennedy is right: All three of the principal health agencies suffer from agency capture."

🎥 RFK
Robert Redfield, who I really go after in my Fauci book..
said that POTUS has chosen exactly
the ONLY person who could do this—RFK.
This is the HEAD of the CDC who I’ve been criticizing for YEARS.
He came over to have lunch with me, first time I met him
& the first thing he said is
‘YOU GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT.’ 💪
07:39 PM - Sep 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 September, 10:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
wow..be wasnt he backing up fauci??

its cya time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 September, 08:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
"Obesity in American children has increased dramatically since JFK's presidency, from 4 % in the 1960s to almost 20 % in 2024."

Wow - I think that's a generous underestimate for 2024. All the crap they've put in "food" now is the #1 culprit: it enters the system and never leaves.

Look at any old photos of people in the 1960s and they are much slimmer - and that was the norm, not the exception.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396