Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 September, 09:52
Replaced

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 September, 01:55
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
? Replaced why and with whom?
I don't get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 09:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
They were dirty Kimberly Guilfoyle was married to Gavin Newsom - only one makes me wonder is Lara Trump married to Eric Trump
I think we will be surprised who DJT really is and who the real wife and kids are -nothing is what it seems - time to end this madness

25 September, 10:23
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I totally agree. I can't take any more of this. It's psychological torture and I feel so abused right now. It's scaring me at this point.

25 September, 12:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We need some feel good news for a change-
this has been emotionally draining to say the least

You're not kidding. I'm still trying to figure out who is President because I know someone who photographed himself at an event on the South Lawn of the White House yet Google says it's closed forever. 😂
12:30 PM - Sep 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it