Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 September, 09:52
Replaced

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 September, 01:55
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
? Replaced why and with whom?
I don't get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 09:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
They were dirty Kimberly Guilfoyle was married to Gavin Newsom - only one makes me wonder is Lara Trump married to Eric Trump
I think we will be surprised who DJT really is and who the real wife and kids are -nothing is what it seems - time to end this madness

I totally agree. I can't take any more of this. It's psychological torture and I feel so abused right now. It's scaring me at this point.
10:23 AM - Sep 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
25 September, 12:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We need some feel good news for a change-
this has been emotionally draining to say the least

25 September, 12:30
You're not kidding. I'm still trying to figure out who is President because I know someone who photographed himself at an event on the South Lawn of the White House yet Google says it's closed forever. 😂

25 September, 12:31
My brain hurts 🤣🤣🤣