Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 September, 11:37
I just sent this to everyone in my family who hates TrumpπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. No one is texting me back, but I’m now blocked from texting my AuntπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I ask people "what is she running on??? What, that she's a democrat woman of color??? That's what she's running on??? Tell me which of her policies you like best, because you can't, she HAS no policies." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
11:50 AM - Sep 25, 2024
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 September, 12:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
100% truth, no one can give an answer, I have asked family ok if you don’t have a real answer other then the obvious, what has she done in the last 3 1/2 years. Nothing no answers other than I don’t want to talk about this with you! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 12:12
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Yep, typical libs.

I can rattle off all of Trump's policies that I like, and go on for at least 5 to 10 minutes.

Libs have no clue what this woman stands for other than she's a democrat πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚