Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
I just sent this to everyone in my family who hates Trump🤣😂🤣😂. No one is texting me back, but I’m now blocked from texting my Aunt🤣😂🤣
11:37 AM - Sep 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
25 September, 11:50
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
I ask people "what is she running on??? What, that she's a democrat woman of color??? That's what she's running on??? Tell me which of her policies you like best, because you can't, she HAS no policies." 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 September, 12:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
100% truth, no one can give an answer, I have asked family ok if you don’t have a real answer other then the obvious, what has she done in the last 3 1/2 years. Nothing no answers other than I don’t want to talk about this with you! 😂🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
25 September, 11:40
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
they hate the truth hon you will never be blocked by any of us 😊

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
25 September, 11:43
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
They do. No place I’d rather be then right here with everyone.
How are you doing?I hope all is well with your daughter I pray everyday for your family ❤️🌻