Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 September, 05:27
Interesting personal note here.

As you all know, my dad was gay pedo. No idea what to call my real dad, but he was a boy scout leader and Football/Baseball coach and my mom and my 6 year old self caught my dad at boyscout camp with him naked in a bed with a young boy.

But I can remember when I was a little baby and my dad carried me around, He went to give me a kiss on the lips and I bit him and I bit him hard, and my dad either pretended to drop me or did, and I shimmied down his leg.

I heard in one of those videos and saw that Will Smith kissed his kids on the lips, especially his son. And overly did it too! And Jayden looked like it repulsed him.

In my family with my mom, we didn't kiss on the lips. Always on the cheek or forehead. So I am wondering now if this is also a tell tale sign of this warped and disgusting mentality?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
18 September, 06:13
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
It saddens me to hear these stories from people
But I will admit learning what I have about scouts
Makes me very thankful my troop was closed for not having enough kids
I wasn’t involved long enough for anything to happen
It did sadden me as a kid growing up without a father to not be able to learn what the scouts taught
But knowing what I do now im thankful the lord protected me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 06:15
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Yes, it could have been that you were being protected! I am glad of this!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
18 September, 06:23
My own father was a violent alcoholic
Of course I was around him very young and at a age you don’t remember
But 8th grade was a eye opener
I went through some stuff to say the least that year
Understand I chose to go live with him
Things with my mom weren’t good at that time and I looked for a out
My mother did warn me about him
I don’t regret anything as it contributed to who I am today
My own family affection differed depending on who I was around
As a young man I went to my father to care for him end of life style and got my opportunity to say what I needed to to give myself peace and im thankful god gave me that opportunity

18 September, 06:33
I have had some friends though that went through some really rough days and nights with a parent or parents that were alcoholics. Sometimes they didn't get to eat, sometimes they were beaten for no apparent reason. Some learned to become independent and self-sufficient.

I truly believe that alcohol is bad spirits. I have seen that meme that goes around from time to time and have shared it.

God Bless the Children!!! I hope people can heal, and that this never ever happens again!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
18 September, 06:43
I would gladly accept a round in a med bed to no longer need any chemical relief for pain
Nothing would make me happier than feeling like I was 20 again and being able to properly provide for my family

18 September, 06:46
Yes, I would like to see my disabled son heal first and foremost! And then friends and family, and then I hope even for me!

Hehe, It would be nice to be off medications completely and healed, it would be nice to have eyesight back in both eyes, to not have neuropathy or retinopathy, to have teeth again!

It would be nice not to be hurting on a daily basis!

Yes, med beds please, for all to be healed!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
Having teeth again would be so exciting
I only have 11 left
I don’t accept medicine anymore and have been profiled by the medical system and they wouldn’t give me any meds if I wanted them
I do what I can as naturally as I can when possible
06:58 PM - Sep 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
18 September, 07:01
I mostly take supplements, but since I had two detached retnas that required surgery, if they need to do any work, I was threatened on the medicine. I don't have that many though about 5. But I am sure I have been labeled as non cooperative or problematic before. But now I seem to be schooling my doc and she is starting to learn about the supplements!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
18 September, 07:13
Definitely feel like we are falling apart faster than ever now
Have you tried castor oil on the eyelids at night
I hear good things
My wife wants me to go in for blood work and im having a hard time getting on board with her as now I have no faith in their ability to help
I hope those who the control the actual med beds can get to a release point so as some people can get some help and relief
I look forward to what can be
Prayers for us all