Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Interesting personal note here.

As you all know, my dad was gay pedo. No idea what to call my real dad, but he was a boy scout leader and Football/Baseball coach and my mom and my 6 year old self caught my dad at boyscout camp with him naked in a bed with a young boy.

But I can remember when I was a little baby and my dad carried me around, He went to give me a kiss on the lips and I bit him and I bit him hard, and my dad either pretended to drop me or did, and I shimmied down his leg.

I heard in one of those videos and saw that Will Smith kissed his kids on the lips, especially his son. And overly did it too! And Jayden looked like it repulsed him.

In my family with my mom, we didn't kiss on the lips. Always on the cheek or forehead. So I am wondering now if this is also a tell tale sign of this warped and disgusting mentality?
05:27 PM - Sep 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 September, 07:38
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Oh Kris my heart goes out to you! God Bless you and your family. It could be why you see through the lies and distortions. 💔It takes a broken heart to let the light in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 07:47
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Yes, that is what created the heyoka empath for sure! Although hopefully I have learned and healed a lot more in the past 5-6 years and I am able to talk about things more. TY!!!

I think my mom was a lot more broken then she realized and I did my best to help her and to help her question her path as well! She was working on the forgiveness and bitterness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
18 September, 06:21
Wow, Kris, this is very brave for you to share this; Thank you! The pedo situation is sadly, far more common than nearly anyone is willing to admit.
I think there is at least one pedo in each generation of nearly every family.
A good book that can help anyone who is suffering from bad memories is The Healing Code, by Dr Alex Loyd.

18 September, 06:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
TY!!!

I am saddened to hear this about at least one in each generation! The more I am able to share, the more I seem to be learning about it!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
18 September, 06:13
It saddens me to hear these stories from people
But I will admit learning what I have about scouts
Makes me very thankful my troop was closed for not having enough kids
I wasn’t involved long enough for anything to happen
It did sadden me as a kid growing up without a father to not be able to learn what the scouts taught
But knowing what I do now im thankful the lord protected me

18 September, 06:15
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Yes, it could have been that you were being protected! I am glad of this!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
18 September, 05:58
You are very brave... really its a brave thing to share as you have. You also give others a chance to share and feel closer and thats a real gift.

18 September, 06:12
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
TY very kindly!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
18 September, 05:54
I dont think it is as clear cut as that...

I kissed my son on the lips but there is no ill intent and so it was not with any underlying sexual shame...

As a baby/child you will have felt what was within your father.. you sensed his energy because babies and children feel their parent/carers inner worlds... its survival and as a baby you felt and responded to that...

My son never felt it because it was not in me.. but I do think only parents have that intimacy.. I asked my mum not to kiss my son on the lips... and as he is older I try to offer him something else.. like my ear or elbow...

Its the shame that is the damage you felt and feared... and that is very sad that as a baby you were so unsafe with your father that you had to bite him to protect yourself...

18 September, 06:09
I can remember being little and I loved watching the one time he let me watch him shave, I tried to go back in and watch again, but I accidentally walked in when he was naked and he literally screamed at me and told me never ever to come in again without knocking. As a little itty bitty kid, I think this affected me more than I can recall, even now.

18 September, 06:11
TY!!! It feels good to get all this out as for years I had suppressed many a thing and had no one to talk to. Although I do think I have dealt with pretty much all my past, it is little things like this that trigger a memory.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 September, 05:44
Kris that’s sad and troubling. I’ve had concerns about my Dad who passed decades ago, odd memories. And my whole family wants lip kisses. I turn my cheek but they always try. I cannot say what this indicates. To me it is coercion.

18 September, 05:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes, all concerning!

All these subtle signs suggesting such horrible acts. I am still trying to wrap my brain around all of this. I am sure there are others too!

I hope only by sharing that others know they can come out and share their truths and hopefully with the knowledge of all of this, this all ENDS!!!

God Bless the children!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
18 September, 05:37
Tom Brady too.

18 September, 05:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Interesting!

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
18 September, 05:36
our family didnt kiss or hug.. never said love you or even acknowledged you so totally opposite. my parents never said they loved me. or were proud of me in my achievements etc to my face. to their friends they were proud of me... i cant hold it against them as thats how they grew up.i promised my hubby (same type parents only they argued a lot) i would never do this. as years went on it got lost as i was so busy working full time tc and tired all the time i didnt either. i cant go back but i do tell them i love them and care about them and so proud of who they became as adults. productive members of society.. cant ask for more..

18 September, 05:39
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Hmmm, I am glad you do now! I tell my kids every chance I get! I love them, appreciate them, and if we hang up or one has to leave, I do hug and tell them I Love them very much! And to smile, stay safe, etc.

Hmmm.