Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 September, 05:27
Interesting personal note here.

As you all know, my dad was gay pedo. No idea what to call my real dad, but he was a boy scout leader and Football/Baseball coach and my mom and my 6 year old self caught my dad at boyscout camp with him naked in a bed with a young boy.

But I can remember when I was a little baby and my dad carried me around, He went to give me a kiss on the lips and I bit him and I bit him hard, and my dad either pretended to drop me or did, and I shimmied down his leg.

I heard in one of those videos and saw that Will Smith kissed his kids on the lips, especially his son. And overly did it too! And Jayden looked like it repulsed him.

In my family with my mom, we didn't kiss on the lips. Always on the cheek or forehead. So I am wondering now if this is also a tell tale sign of this warped and disgusting mentality?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
18 September, 05:37
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Tom Brady too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it