Mike Anon @Mike314
18 September, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
18 September, 12:58
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That looks more like 2020 to me.
Just sayin'.

Whatever support still is out there for Fake Biden/Harris/Walz gotta just be Pedos or otherwise INHUMAN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
18 September, 03:40
That's just the electronic votes, too. Add fraudulent paper ballots and I say President Trump WON ALL 50 and WON THEM BIGLY.

Besides,
"fraud vitiates everything"
98 US 61 Supreme Court 1878
United States v. Throckmorton

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
18 September, 01:10
so glad i am out of that red state up north.. what a different life we lead in others with red around us.. thankful

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
18 September, 01:15
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
ugh i wrote red??? duh. it is the blue state of taxachusetts. when will they ever learn. such a beautiful little state too..