Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 September, 08:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 09:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
The nimbers change every time I see something about this.

First it was just the leadership, then 'thousands' then 'hundreds'.

I have a tendency to think its just the leadership, and islam is now trying to get sympathy by playing the victim card.

Actually, I think this is quite a good way to get rid of only your enemy, while saving civilians... something islam has never given a damn about (hamas's hq is under a hospital in Gaza).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 09:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Could it just be that Military is the only way?😉

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 09:33
Indeed.

The thing with this drip drip process, is the blind and oblivious continue to find reasons to explain it all away - continue to just want to FEEL comfortable, instead of realizing their media is lying, and the ramifications of that.

Ugh.

I think we are keeping pace with other natural events - that the reveal will not only be political/economic/cultural - we are on the edge of being shown other natural forces too.

I happened to check my security cams last night at just the right moment with the very bright moon shining...

I think we are about to find out what Shakespeare meant by,
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

18 September, 09:36
Of course...

Sky Event! Solar Flash!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 09:48
I think there will be a sky event, and many say project blue beam - but I think it will be the precursor to 4D transformation, which will enable us to live through the crossing, as the gravitational effects will be much lessened - we will be 'lighter'.

There are so many things we have yet to be exposed to - dimensional shift, string theory connectivity...

The right percentage of the population must be in the 'right mind' when it happens, so the Earth makes the transition.

Or we will go through it in 3D, and the population will be destroyed - as in the movie 2012.

We chose to try to get folks into that 'right frame of mind'... we chose to be part of it... the ones we are trying to convince have not chosen yet.

18 September, 09:59
Either way that is chosen...

God Wins!!! Love Wins!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 12:16 (E)
Fight, fight, fight

I believe the end is not set in stone - it can chang, because we have free will. WE are trying to give folk the information they need to make the correct choice:
fight evil
ignore evil
join evil

When (I think I read) 85% or more of the population decide to fight - we will have the transition to 4D.

We are trying to convert the 45% that are undecided, because they are oblivious, or incapable of processing what we are telling them.

This is because they have been imprisoned in their minds by evil, since birth. They are not completely to blame, but, they HAVE to make the choice - we have to GIVE them that choice through information, and action.

We cannot, at this point sit back and be smug, 'we are saved'. no.

I do not think it works that way, its all or nothing, we all go, or none of us do..

"Where we go one we go all."

We are swimming against the current, like salmon returning to their birth places, beset by water falls, rapids, and predators.

We are close.

18 September, 12:29
Last I knew it was 81% positive for this to get to 4D, but that was what I heard and knew.

Either way God Always Wins. Because All Paths lead Home, one way or another!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I have to admit, that there are times when it seems to me, God is running an experiment here... and he has not made a determination yet - we can go either way.

I hope he thinks we are worth progressing, and does not decided to end the experiment, and clean the lab up.

If the end is preordained - why bother? We could become like Cypher - go back into the matrix and become oblivious again, knowing it will all turn out right.

I do not think it is preordained - I think we are still in the balance - until we can tip it into the 80s - that seem to be the decider... I hope its your number. 😁

We are being judged.

Judgement can go either way.

And whatever way it goes, we will all get to deal with it.

I've been at this so long, I do not think I can stop now - its just not in me to walk away and abandon the years of work, and feel the isolation and ridicule were for nothing.
12:41 PM - Sep 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
18 September, 01:34
I think the choices are what’s preordained and it’s our free will that determines the outcome, both individually and ultimately collectively. We truly are connected and WWG1WGA is true, all or no one, like you said. But from the collective outcome is where the wheat is separated from the chaff. Our lives on earth are a test to see who is worthy to live in the New Earth with Jeshua for His 1,000 year reign.

18 September, 12:51
I think the world, and with the greatest of components down to the tiniest details and even personally within each and every one of us are being judged and everything that happens will be what one deserves, good and bad karma, everything!

Regardless of the numbers, what my mom found out back way before I was born was that Earth was a Prison Planet. this can mean many things. SAMSARA was designed to keep people in cycles, even the 25,980+- year cycle. I think Planet Earth is one of the most difficult planets. We as a people had to rise, with Ascension and discover the truths within us as well as externally. By working on ourselves, as we cannot fix anyone else but ourselves, we discover more and more truths, rising and spiraling back up and towards our Creator God Source.

IMHO

I think we have already reached and far surpassed the pivitol point, again IMHO.

Nothing is set in stone.But I believe in positivty and the Positive Emotional scale, scale of consciousness and Ascens

18 September, 12:52
Ascension which once was in the individual personal journey of some, became a WWG1WGA and why we have spent the last 5 years or so helping many others learn, relearn, discover, research, and climb that ladder or stairs back to source, Creator, God! Again, IMHO.

arba happihr @arba
18 September, 12:47
Aloha
God knows best.😍
Never give up👍
One foot in front of the other😊
Keep on moving 😍

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 01:06
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yes, it is the last part of a race that is hardest.

I think we are almost at the finishing line of this marathon, one last push...