Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 September, 08:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
The nimbers change every time I see something about this.

First it was just the leadership, then 'thousands' then 'hundreds'.

I have a tendency to think its just the leadership, and islam is now trying to get sympathy by playing the victim card.

Actually, I think this is quite a good way to get rid of only your enemy, while saving civilians... something islam has never given a damn about (hamas's hq is under a hospital in Gaza).
09:08 AM - Sep 18, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 September, 09:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Could it just be that Military is the only way?😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 09:33
Indeed.

The thing with this drip drip process, is the blind and oblivious continue to find reasons to explain it all away - continue to just want to FEEL comfortable, instead of realizing their media is lying, and the ramifications of that.

Ugh.

I think we are keeping pace with other natural events - that the reveal will not only be political/economic/cultural - we are on the edge of being shown other natural forces too.

I happened to check my security cams last night at just the right moment with the very bright moon shining...

I think we are about to find out what Shakespeare meant by,
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
18 September, 01:02
It is. The #uniparty is fully in control as shown in recent weeks by BOTH candidates.