Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Looking forward to leaving this Dark Winter behind and basking in the bright, warm rejuvenation and renewal of SPRING.
09:58 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
14 February, 12:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Ditto 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
13 February, 10:56
Amen to that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
13 February, 10:41
Can't wait!!! Bring Spring on!!!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
13 February, 10:41
Amen!

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
13 February, 10:18
Amen!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 February, 10:09
Me too! Outside in the sunshine to help my body produce vitamin D- a natural immune booster. After I realized that I never got "sun rashes/sun poisoning" until sunscreen was invented (yep, I'm that old), I started using natural mineral suncreen (clear zinc oxide) no more rash! But I do sit in the sun for about 10-20 minutes without screen- we need to soak-in the sun for our health!

Jack’s Mama @HMH
13 February, 10:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Never put anything but Zinc on my kiddos and that is only for their first exposure of the year. They never burn.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 February, 10:03
Amen to that! We need some sunshine!!!

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
13 February, 10:02
seriously needed..

some one special to some @godrus
13 February, 10:02
Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better and this is one of those times.
Another week of terrible weather - always darkest before the dawn.
But what a glorious spring it shall be 🌅

Northern Gal @Maggie1118
14 February, 01:01
In response some one special to some to her Publication
agree