Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 February, 09:58
Looking forward to leaving this Dark Winter behind and basking in the bright, warm rejuvenation and renewal of SPRING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
Me too! Outside in the sunshine to help my body produce vitamin D- a natural immune booster. After I realized that I never got "sun rashes/sun poisoning" until sunscreen was invented (yep, I'm that old), I started using natural mineral suncreen (clear zinc oxide) no more rash! But I do sit in the sun for about 10-20 minutes without screen- we need to soak-in the sun for our health!
10:09 AM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Jack’s Mama @HMH
13 February, 10:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Never put anything but Zinc on my kiddos and that is only for their first exposure of the year. They never burn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 February, 10:24
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
The more I dig, the more I realize that skin cancer may be caused by the chemicals in sunscreen, water, chemtrails, etc. No better way to keep people away from a natural healing agent than to scare them away from it!