Dimitri Anon @Spartan
15 September, 09:43
That's my PRESIDENT!
https://www.instagram.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 September, 09:45
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Like he drained the Swamp?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
15 September, 09:50
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
The Biden theft of the presidency was a plan. The purpose was to expose the evil globalists to the sleepers, otherwise called sheeple. Now, the Great Awakening has brewed for over 4 years and the time is ripe to Drain The Swamp. Come back at me in 6 months from now and pose the same question.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
15 September, 09:59 (E)
False on all accounts. Absolutely zero people I know on the left have changed their thinking or their voting. They have not awakened one bit. I see 10 Harris/Walz signs to every 1 Trump sign.

I will never go “against” Trump, but I will not be gaslit into believing false claims, either. I hate Harris/Walz with a passion.

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
Where do you live? Here in Maryland, a "blue" state mind you, I have not seen any Harris or Biden signs. But lots of Trump signs.
10:20 AM - Sep 15, 2024
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
15 September, 10:21
Iowa

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
15 September, 10:27
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Iowa? That is shocking. Trump did great in Iowa.