Dimitri Anon @Spartan
15 September, 09:43
That's my PRESIDENT!
https://www.instagram.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 September, 09:45
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
Like he drained the Swamp?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
The Biden theft of the presidency was a plan. The purpose was to expose the evil globalists to the sleepers, otherwise called sheeple. Now, the Great Awakening has brewed for over 4 years and the time is ripe to Drain The Swamp. Come back at me in 6 months from now and pose the same question.
09:50 AM - Sep 15, 2024
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
15 September, 10:46
Derp.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
15 September, 09:59 (E)
False on all accounts. Absolutely zero people I know on the left have changed their thinking or their voting. They have not awakened one bit. I see 10 Harris/Walz signs to every 1 Trump sign.

I will never go “against” Trump, but I will not be gaslit into believing false claims, either. I hate Harris/Walz with a passion.

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
15 September, 10:20
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Where do you live? Here in Maryland, a "blue" state mind you, I have not seen any Harris or Biden signs. But lots of Trump signs.

15 September, 10:49
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I live in Central Pa and if you so much as mention Trump at my gym they'll hang you in the town square.

The "assassination" attempt pushed the critical thinkers over the abyss and his rabid Zionism sealed the deal.

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts