Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
07 September, 08:45
Ya'll may think I’m crazy for this one so here goes.
What if… what if parasites are demons?
The Bible talks about Hell being the place where the worm never dies.
And parasites are so evil that they can literally wrap around your spine or go into your brain and change your thoughts, personality, cause disease, wreck the bodies natural defenses and make it turn in on itself.
And then I think about how Yahusha said some demons can only be cast out with prayer and fasting. And fasting has been known to kill parasites. And the frequency of prayer as well!
Then I also think about how satan shape shifted into a snake in the very beginning and the snake and worm are very similar. Cursed to slither on their bellies.
continued in comments....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
07 September, 08:46
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Many studies also show that pretty much all diseases can be traced back to parasites.
I also think about the demon possessed man full of β€œmany” in the Bible and when Yahusha went to cast them out they were thrown into the pigs! The most parasite contaminated meat we have and were told to not consume. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
What do you think?? πŸ€” 🧐 πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»
#PARASITES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 September, 12:51
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Pigs are very close to humans - pig hearts, pig thyroid etc.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
I had a friend 31 years ago who was due for a replacement of the pig valves in his heart. He had that done about 1974 or 75. He was told they last for a certain amount of years and then they have to be replaced again.
Now I don't know if they made improvements since then but I would look into it.
He died in 1994 or 95 because he got the flu. He was already weak and he took up drinking again and that took a toll on him. It was his way of bowing out because he didn't want to go through it again.
01:21 PM - Sep 09, 2024
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 September, 01:35
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Sorry you lost your friend. πŸ˜”

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 September, 02:40
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Thank you
A year later I got a spiritual dream of him when called me on a Black telephone and told me everything would be alright.