Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Ya'll may think I’m crazy for this one so here goes.
What if… what if parasites are demons?
The Bible talks about Hell being the place where the worm never dies.
And parasites are so evil that they can literally wrap around your spine or go into your brain and change your thoughts, personality, cause disease, wreck the bodies natural defenses and make it turn in on itself.
And then I think about how Yahusha said some demons can only be cast out with prayer and fasting. And fasting has been known to kill parasites. And the frequency of prayer as well!
Then I also think about how satan shape shifted into a snake in the very beginning and the snake and worm are very similar. Cursed to slither on their bellies.
continued in comments....
08:45 PM - Sep 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
07 September, 08:46
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Many studies also show that pretty much all diseases can be traced back to parasites.
I also think about the demon possessed man full of “many” in the Bible and when Yahusha went to cast them out they were thrown into the pigs! The most parasite contaminated meat we have and were told to not consume. 🤔🤔🤔
What do you think?? 🤔 🧐 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
#PARASITES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
09 September, 01:13
Swine however is not the only flesh meat cautioned against, determined 'unclean', in the Bible.
Leviticus 11 gives the complete list and 'formula' for determining clean from unclean.
Just as w/ pork, science has come along to support all the others and the reason thereof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
09 September, 01:41 (E)
10-4.
Scavengers, bottom feeders
ARE Earth's vacuum cleaners.

Pigs are Earth's vacuum cleaners.
Pigs ARE scavengers.

Pigs don't sweat.
Everything they consume remains in their meat, their fat. Pigs, scavengers are extremely parasitic.

Bottom feeders...here are a few scavengers...
Catfish, shrimp, lobster, ducks...

I haven't eaten pig, scavengers in 50 years, & we loved crawfish boils!
I've watched a lot of people be sick over the years. cancer, brain tumors... & scavenger eaters never make correlation that just maybe eating a scavenger could be bad for Humans.

Father God didn't put health instructions & teachings in Scripture just to twiddle His thumbs.

AND New Testament Scripture about the "vision of the sheet being lowered down" did not change Father God's scavengers to all of a sudden be okay to eat! Father God doesn't work that way...

Lucifer Master Word Twister convinces man Scripture can be twisted to fit their desires...Bad choice.