VAL THORCMDRVALTHOR
https://x.com/CMDRVALTHOR/...
6:42 PM ยท Jul 21, 2024
03:29 PM - Sep 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by JustOneOfTheBillions369 in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
08 September, 04:52 (E)
In response JustOneOfTheBillions369 to her Publication
I just read a newly released study from a University where researchers found that as little as 100mg of ginger effectively killed cancer cells. Ginger comes in mega doses as well and is sometimes combined with Turmeric which is another outstanding herb.
You can get ia 120 capsule bottle on Amazon for under 14 bucks and it contains:
Turmeric Curcumin Complex 1950mg; with 95% Standardized Curcuminoids and 300mg Ginger; and enhanced with 15mg BioPerine to provide maximum absorption and bio-availability
This is great for joint support as well!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustOneOfTheBillions369 @JustOneOfTheBillions369
08 September, 05:03
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
You're right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel MacB @BornRebel
08 September, 04:28
One more thing, It costs less to get 2 1-lb bags of organic appricot seeds on amazon than the 2 lb bag from RNC. Just an FYI. ๐Ÿ‘€

JustOneOfTheBillions369 @JustOneOfTheBillions369
08 September, 05:06
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
Thanks!๐Ÿ˜š

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
08 September, 04:27
FYI: re: B17/Laetrile

Richardson Nutriticion Center (RNC) sells a 90 count bottle of Laetrile (the active form of B17/apricot seeds) for just about $100.00

My husband went to Mexico to treat low-grade prostate cancer with alternatives, one being Laetrile. He was able to purchase 90 count bottles from Mexico for a dollar or two less.

The suggested dose is 1 pill per day. You can also take whatever alternatives you choose to do.. RNC is here is the U.S. They only call the issue the "C-word" due to being censored and do NOT make any medical claims.

My sis-in-law's father developed 3 different types of cancer since I was about 15/16. Each time he went to Mexico for Laetrile treatment. He finally died in his 90's from complicatons of a stroke he'd had about 10 years earlier. He did not die of cancer and never had chemo.

There are many alternatives for treatment. Some work better for some people than others. Best to combine treatments IMHO.

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 September, 03:49
My daughter is having surgery to cut out the cancer from her right lung this Tuesday, 9-11.
She doesn't know about cures, because her cancer doctors have brainwashed her.
This October she has the left lung cut to pieces.
Afterwards, if she survives, they will probably recommend chemo.
If so, we are going to try to convince her to take ivermectin and fenbendazole or something.
Hoping that God will intervene and silence her doctors.
The surgery is a done deal.
I can't even say how upset I am.
But praying and asking everyone to pray for her.
She's a fighter, has had "cancer' since 2017 and now, 14 operations and several long chemo rounds later, lung surgeries.
Oh my God, please help her.
I don't know if she can stand the pain at this point.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
08 September, 06:01
In response Every Time to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Alycat 777 @alycat777
08 September, 06:31
In response Every Time to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
08 September, 03:46
Yep

arba happihr @arba
08 September, 03:33
For the past 5 weeks I have been taking
one pencil eraser size daily , missed a couple days๐Ÿ˜Š
Axel Vasa youtube shared this info ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for info

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 September, 04:26
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Axel Vasa on YouTube...

Say no more.