JustOneOfTheBillions369 @JustOneOfTheBillions369
08 September, 03:29
JFK JR - For anyone dealing with cancer(s)...Here are a few helpful tips:
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ

Source:
VAL THORCMDRVALTHOR
https://x.com/CMDRVALTHOR/...
6:42 PM ยท Jul 21, 2024

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel MacB @BornRebel
FYI: re: B17/Laetrile

Richardson Nutriticion Center (RNC) sells a 90 count bottle of Laetrile (the active form of B17/apricot seeds) for just about $100.00

My husband went to Mexico to treat low-grade prostate cancer with alternatives, one being Laetrile. He was able to purchase 90 count bottles from Mexico for a dollar or two less.

The suggested dose is 1 pill per day. You can also take whatever alternatives you choose to do.. RNC is here is the U.S. They only call the issue the "C-word" due to being censored and do NOT make any medical claims.

My sis-in-law's father developed 3 different types of cancer since I was about 15/16. Each time he went to Mexico for Laetrile treatment. He finally died in his 90's from complicatons of a stroke he'd had about 10 years earlier. He did not die of cancer and never had chemo.

There are many alternatives for treatment. Some work better for some people than others. Best to combine treatments IMHO.
04:27 PM - Sep 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by BornRebel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebel MacB, click on at the bottom under it