COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 September, 03:46
Mr. Pool
Official_MrPool
ยท
21m
IT'S SHOWTIME !!

A SHOW SO BIG THAT WILL LEAVE EVERYONE SPEECHLESS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
03 September, 03:48
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Please don't taunt us. We are ready for real action so others that don't see things the way they really are can finally understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
04 September, 08:00
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
judy i really think its the time weve been waiting for .. everything seems to be coming at us all at the same time like they said. i compare now to the past 4 years of waiting.. looking back after each non event i could see there were holes.. theres not holes now... anons are excited.. sleepers will be panicked for months.. i dont figure anything will get done . maybe christmas will help them focus this year.. until they find out the truth about that also.. but it will be okay... we will be okay...

Judy Anonette @biju
04 September, 08:21
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I know, and I understand why it's taken so long. I am just so ready, so tired, so frustrated, so unmotivated. Imagine those who have been in witness protection. I am just ready is all, we keep seeing get ready, stock up, it's coming, this date, that date and then wait again. I don't see how any date will be a good one, what about people who have surgeries scheduled, babies will be born, things like that. Thank GOD that I can come here and visit with all of you, I cannot talk to anyone around me about any of it. I am looking forward to having a decent conversation with friends again.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
at this moment you and anons are the only people i can talk calmly to, we are on two different time lines. even my hubby is hard sometimes so i just back away. we have neve had so many arguments about life until these past two years. i feel he is not growing or ascending as he says he is and what can he do.. he doesnt understand it comes from your soul not from a piece of paper you say you will follow.. yet he doesnt read my daily news nor want an understanding of anything either.. in other words he is scared of the future. imagine a gu who has read sci fi his whole life and now that we are here, he doesnt want to know.. says to me he might now want to go there.. that scares me as we are elderly and i need him in life even with times like this.. i asked him if he believes theres a god. yes.. but you cant see him but you can see what he does. so why cant he sense or feel anything else> nope.
09:04 PM - Sep 04, 2024
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
05 September, 09:54
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I am exactly at that point too. My husband refuses, and gets angry, when I say anything about things will be ok. I tell him, there is a plan and the plan has been going exactly as it was meant to. We have had so many tense moments I had to just let it all drop. We cannot discuss politics at all because he doesn't believe anything is going on. Because I don't follow HIS news pages (that don't give the MAGA news) it means I don't know anything. I am right there with you. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“