COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Mr. Pool
Official_MrPool
·
21m
IT'S SHOWTIME !!

A SHOW SO BIG THAT WILL LEAVE EVERYONE SPEECHLESS.
03:46 PM - Sep 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 September, 08:18
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Bloody better be after all this build up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 08:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
03 September, 03:48
Please don't taunt us. We are ready for real action so others that don't see things the way they really are can finally understand.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
04 September, 08:00
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
judy i really think its the time weve been waiting for .. everything seems to be coming at us all at the same time like they said. i compare now to the past 4 years of waiting.. looking back after each non event i could see there were holes.. theres not holes now... anons are excited.. sleepers will be panicked for months.. i dont figure anything will get done . maybe christmas will help them focus this year.. until they find out the truth about that also.. but it will be okay... we will be okay...