COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 September, 03:46
Mr. Pool
Official_MrPool
ยท
21m
IT'S SHOWTIME !!

A SHOW SO BIG THAT WILL LEAVE EVERYONE SPEECHLESS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
Please don't taunt us. We are ready for real action so others that don't see things the way they really are can finally understand.
03:48 PM - Sep 03, 2024
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
04 September, 08:00
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
judy i really think its the time weve been waiting for .. everything seems to be coming at us all at the same time like they said. i compare now to the past 4 years of waiting.. looking back after each non event i could see there were holes.. theres not holes now... anons are excited.. sleepers will be panicked for months.. i dont figure anything will get done . maybe christmas will help them focus this year.. until they find out the truth about that also.. but it will be okay... we will be okay...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
04 September, 08:21
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I know, and I understand why it's taken so long. I am just so ready, so tired, so frustrated, so unmotivated. Imagine those who have been in witness protection. I am just ready is all, we keep seeing get ready, stock up, it's coming, this date, that date and then wait again. I don't see how any date will be a good one, what about people who have surgeries scheduled, babies will be born, things like that. Thank GOD that I can come here and visit with all of you, I cannot talk to anyone around me about any of it. I am looking forward to having a decent conversation with friends again.