Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
04 September, 10:00
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
True statement - and the young generation has not a clue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 September, 09:17
💯Slightly masculine 🤣🙌🏼
She’s on fire tonight 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
04 September, 09:20
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
She definitely is a tad Burly isn't she....💪😄

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 September, 09:05
I saw and felt the evil the first time I saw BO on TV. People were going crazy for him and no one would listen that he is evil. The sound of his voice sent cold chills down my spine. Now we know what I felt was true. Same for Kama-lies, very evil and another puppet doing whatever the puppet masters want and getting lots of 💰 💰 💰 💰

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
04 September, 10:02 (E)
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Me too saw thru his evilness. I wanted to choke him when he stirred up the attack on the police officer down south on national TV. That is when further attacks continued on our police nationwide.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
06 September, 05:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
you see? we all felt the same thing when hearing him yak. talk now. yak yes.. it was weird thinking if he is so likeable and i dont even know him? he is not on the good side.. tooo easy...way too smooth. had nothing to do with his color.i am not a racist.. had everything to do with how smooth he was to have you first like him.. just like KH.